Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Simon Says Monday Challenge "A" is for... STVMIUM Challenge CAS

A quick card today. Simon Says A is for Apple. Yeah I know, pretty obvious, but works! Sometimes the Zing is not fully connected and you go with what you get.

So on this card, I used GKD stamp set Harvest of Wishes and for the sentiment, A Year of Leaves. The card base is kraft and the image is stamped on white and layered on dark chocolate. I used GKD white ink on the background and dark chocolate ink on the sentiment.



This card is entered in Simon Says Monday challenge and STVMIUM CAS



Thanks, and have a good day!

6 comments:

  1. I love that apple and I love the card and definitely A is for An Apple A day... keeps the doctor away! Love the background too with the white ink. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, simple and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, simple and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, I love that apple image! Thanks for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card. Love the whole design and you colored that apple image perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfectly colored apple, looks yummy! This is a unique design--love it!

    ReplyDelete