Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Simon Says Wednesday challenge and Make it Monday #149

Well, today I have one card that I will enter in two challenges. Simon Says Wednesday Let's have a laugh, and Make it Monday #149 Glitter Embellishments
So it is cold and snowing in Wisconsin today. Pretty much what it has been doing all winter. Not complaining, just would like a different forecast! Got all of the grandkids valentines cards and gifts mailed off yesterday, and I have completed the birthday cards for this month. That leaves a valentine for my hubby. I had a cute saying that I have kept in my folder for just this occasion. I am using it today on this card. In hope you think it is funny, or at least amusing. It was easy to add glitter to it. I used a die from PTI that I just adore. This one says LOVE. covered that in glitter and used glitter paper too. I did the sentiment on my computer. Here it is.




This just says it all!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara:
    First let me say welcome to Blogging I am still pretty new about 3 yrs now and still learning. your Card is Lovely in and Out... I am now a follower so I will be watching for your next post.
    Happy Blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a darling card! Thanks for sharing it, I needed a chuckle today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card and especially the sentiment...totally made me laugh! (probably because my husband and I are both in that "it's ALL about comfort" stage of life, and it drives our 3 girls crazy...especially our 18 yr old!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha FUN sentiments, great card! Love your love die.....I need to use MINE! Thankyouverymuch! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very funny sentiment and lovely card

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete