I got this cute little lucky Fairy from Tiddly Inks this week. After printing her out, as she is a digi, I colored her with copic markers. Good practice here on hair. I made her into a tag and just added a bunch of elements. I worked on this for a few days, adding and adding. The feather is from PTI and I made the buttons from pony beads that are melted in the oven. I like how this one turned out.
Next is a card that I made for Make It Monday #156: 3D Stamp Paint Techniques
This one was a little harder, as I did not have the paint that was used, but I mixed up something with the help of You Tube. I had an embossing folder that was metal and I painted that and then ran it thru the die machine. I got a raised texture for the background that I liked.
Then I added a panel that I dry embossed with cane back folder and sponged it. The paper colors are Sweet Corn and a Green from my stash. The stamp set is Papertrey Ink Delightful Dahlia Additions.
After stamping the dahlia and fussy cutting it out, I adhered it with foam squares, to that panel. The sentiment is stamped and heat embossed with black on vellum, and there is a button hiding the glue. I think I would need to practice more on this technique.