Back to the Challenge!
My friend Sharyn did a card for this challenge, and I was thinking about what I would do for the Farm Fresh theme. I came up with this simple card. But it took a lot of thought.
Here is what I used:
- Moonlit Fog, Cherry Red, and Ivory CS, Gina K
- DP from my stash
- Lockhart apple basket stamp ( going through my old stamps )
- Newton's Nook Love a la Carte pie stamp
- Bandana ribbon from my stash
- Crystal Effects on the apples.
I did not have a stamp that said what I wanted to say, so I printed it out on my computer and hand traced it on my card where I wanted it. I don't trust my own hand writing.
Off to get ready for that lunch that I told you about!
Thanks, as always for stopping by, and if you leave a comment.......
you are the upper crust, in my mind!