Monday, May 4, 2015

HUGS for All


Yes it is word week and the word is TWINE at JUGS

Make It Monday #211: Using Gelatos With Stamps
 
 
I made a card for this challenge and used all PTI supplies.  I first cut a cover plate from PTI card stock using the Stitched Die, and then stamped the Flowers from Quilted Spring stamps set.  Using the Pink, Blue and Gold gelatos I rubbed over the stamped images just like in the tutorial HERE.
I also cut the word HUGS with the die Big Hugs and cut the letters apart and glued them on the card.  Added some twine in a natural color and some brads from my stash.  Last, the small butterfly with glitter on the top. 
 
I am entering this card in the Just Us Girls challenge, Word week, Twine
and
PTI Make it Monday #211 Using Gelatos with stamps.
Thanks for stopping in and leaving a comment.  I do appreciate them.
 
 
 



15 comments:

  1. Ooooh I love this! YES! Hugs for all! ;) I really like the flowers you chose and that gold gelato, that looks AWESOME! Your cover plate die is a lovely choice too as well as that large HUGS, love the color you cut it form! So Pretty! Wish me luck....I'm going in! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Barb! Love that pretty cover plate, the flowers and the big HUGS! I've never tried gelatos, but the colors are lovely. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great textures on this with the cover plate, the die cut letters and pretty blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that beautiful Hugs die and your design. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barbara this is stunning! I love that you stamped over the cover plate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Barb! I love the soft coloring and those large letters!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! I love all the rich texture and coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice look with the gelato on the coverplate.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the hugs and thanks for showing your gorgeous card too. I don't have Gelatos so would not have a clue how to use them either. But they sure look wonderful on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful, Barb! Your gelato treatment is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute and pretty. I hope I get to play over at PTI this week - the challenge looks intriguing. You have really nailed it here, love all your sweet posies. And that HUGS die cut is awesome - love that soft blue color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO pretty and I love how you cut the letters apart for the "HUGS"...have to remember that! Great use of the gelatos too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is soooo pretty! I love your background and the soft colors. Your flowers look great with the gelatos over them to soften them up. I will need to give this technique a try! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Barbara!!! I need to subscribe cause I'm not seeing your cards in my feed. You did a smashing great job with this card! Your flowers are so soft and glow-y and the HUGS really pop!!! Great technique with gelatos!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete