Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Mod Squad Challange Blog

Share Our Badge on Your Blog!
The challenge this week, which is hosted my friend Judy Woodland, is watercolor stamping!  Yipee, my favorite type of card making.  As a matter of fact, I was working on one yesterday and finished it up today.  I also have another, just completed card, done with a watercolor that I did last week.  Or was that two weeks ago? Any who, here is the first one.

The stamp set used is Clearly Besotted, Remember.
I stamped it with Distressed Inks in Barn Door, Frayed Burlap, and Peeled Paint.  Then applied my water brush to get the watercolor effect.
I sponged with Pumice Stone and stamped the sentiment in Black.  Sorry, I don't remember where I got the sentiment.  Three black rhinestones from my stash.  Paper is GKD white, MFT, Steel Grey and Tim Holtz watercolor paper.


Thanks, as always for stopping in, I love having your comments and visits.

I am entering this card in the Mod Squad Challenge.
http://modsquadchallenge.blogspot.com/


7 comments:

  1. This is incredible Barbara! My jaw dropped when I saw it! I think this type of card is defintely your forte'! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty! You are a natural for this technique. Love those gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There goes another jaw.....THUD!!! Yowza this is beautiful, I love the design and the stamps you used, so beautiful! It's so soft and lovely! You could make a whole set of these beauties, you're so good at it! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I love everything about this!! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this so much. Those flowers are brilliant, they are so watercolor-y. Just what I would expect, great effect. Love your colors too, and the sponging is awesome, as is the pearl accents. GORGEOUS card!!! Thanks for playing along at Mod Squad, I can tell you have having fun with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are on a roll girl. I am loving this card too. I love the poppies coming in at the sides and your water coloring is fabulous. Love how you sponged the edges too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card Barbara! Everything about it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete