Friday, October 2, 2015

Go for the Gold day 4

I have had this stamp set since last winter and could not wait to pull it out and use it.  Since I am making Christmas Cards, why not.  These little guys as so cute, and done in gold, how could anyone resist.
As long as I was making cards, I did two.  Just different backgrounds.

I liked this one the best.
.
 But I will show you this one too

Both cards have a base of Stampin Up paper in a dark teal.  Then a layer of GKD paper from the Cold Snap pack.

I used a spellbinder die, Label 6 and cut two of them. On the larger one, I covered it with the Gold paste, and layered the smaller one on top.  I did stamp it with PTI stamp, Brushed Off.
I used my new ink from Mama Elephant called Winter. Sandy used it on one of her videos and I had to get it.  The images are from Penny Black, Joy to the World.  I used my Viva Gold Pearl Pen to color their scarfs.  I squished out a bunch of the gold on a piece of paper, and used a brush to apply.  I really got some texture that makes the scarfs look plush.  Don't they all look so happy?  Who cares if it is snowing!

Thanks again for stopping bye, I hope that you have time to enter this fun challenge.  Sandy is doing seven days and there is still time.  You can find it HERE

Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Oooh cute gold scarves, what a great idea! :) Thanks for joining in on all the golden fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute. PB makes some of the cutest critter stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These three little guys are so cute! What a fun card....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So super cute, beautiful coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are too cute and your coloring is excellent. I never though ofcoloring with the pearl pen, what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy little fellows for sure...you colored them so well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute and adorable Christmas cards! Fabulous job on the coloring! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete