Saturday, October 3, 2015

Go for the Gold day 6

Today is WCMD and although I made this card yesterday, I saved it for today.  this is also the last day for the Go for the Gold Class by Sandy Allnock.  Thanks so much for doing this fun and very motivating class.
You can still enter today, go HERE for all of the instructions. 

I have had this snowman stamp for ever and I use him every year.  But I am so sorry that I do not remember where I got him.  He is so cuddly and cute, I could not resist using him again. 
We were challenged to make a round card, and this snowman is perfect for that.  I have him peeking out of a wreath that  is sprinkled with gold as will as his hat.  And, of course, he is a shaker card.  Fun!

A better view of the gold sparkle in the wreath. 







 Recipe:
Stitched Circle dies Li"l Inker
Craft a Board
GKD white card stock
Sponged Distress inks in Broken China and Salty Ocean
Copics
PTI stamp, A Wreath for all Seasons
Gold embossing powder
Viva gold pen, again applied with a brush
Blue sequins and snow for shakers


Thanks so much for stopping by, I really do appreciate your thoughts.  Please enjoy today and go make a card!

12 comments:

  1. Looks like you had fun with Sandy's tutorials. I love the little snowman card too! He is a cutie! I did not have all the supplies so did not do the lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful design! I love the circle shape and that snowman has such a sweet face....super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. hat wreath is so pretty around the cute snowman. Think you need to put some gold twine on this and make it an ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love circle cards and don't make them very often. Yours is so cute, and you are right. That little snowman is so cuddly and sweet. Love how you used the wreath as a frame too, and the shaker element is perfect. The whole thing is just awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job! Love that you did the shaker card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. Wasn't Sandy's class a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your shaker card. Wasn't Sandy's class awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet lil round card! I think that snowman is from Whipper Snapper Designs, if memory serves. Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute Barbara! And if anyone would know sandy would. LOL His face is to dye for! Round cards are a challenge for me, but apparently not for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The snowman is so stinking cute! Love how you made the card into a wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the round card and that snowman's face....OMGeee he is sooooo cuuuute! (now read that like I wrote it!!!) AND he is a Shaker Card. Man this is good! And by good I mean over the moon and back around again good! Love this Barb.....you have definitely won the gold right here right now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adorable snowman card! I have never made a circular card before! Inspirational! I checked out Olga's video and wow! I love her leaf technique! Great idea to use the embossing! What a lovely, lovely card she made! I hang my head in shame! :)

    ReplyDelete