Friday, June 10, 2016

Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 284



Since my new order will be here shortly, I thought I better start using some of the stamps and dies that I already have from My Favorite Things.  Lol
 OK, I do have a sickness, but it is not bothering me and I just take two aspirin and  go to bed.  Just having fun with you. 


           This is the sketch and here is my card. I will be entering this in the MFT Challenge Here

































Receipe :  MFT Primitive Chevron Background, stamped on to white card stock.  Layered on to black and then a base of Jelly Bean Green.  The panel in the middle is sponged white card stock with the Jelly Bean Green ink.  One way to use up scraps.  I wanted to make this a happy card, so I stamped musical notes on the background of the square. The Sentiment die is also MFT.  Just a quick and easy card.

6 comments:

  1. Looooove your colors, they POP! You captured the Sketch perfectly! Oh great sponging, I thought that was Jelly Bean Green card stock (well done!) The musical notes topped with your BIG happy high are a sweet greeting! Very Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same sickness, but have found the aspirin does nothing for me. lol Love the layout and the pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colors and love the background stamping. The hi sentiment is perfect for this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card. I love the sketch and the colors you chose are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stitched die really adds to the design. Wonerful quick card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful is right, Barb! I love the colors and the wonderful background stamp. Great design and a perfect sketch card! Hugs! (P. S. Way behind these days, but I"m slowly catching up ... hehe!)

    ReplyDelete