Thursday, July 7, 2016

Power and Spark Challenge B Happy and Double D Simply Gingham


                                         
The challenge for this month at Power Poppy is to B Happy.  Start with a image that starts with B and go from there. You will find more details here.
This is my second card for this challenge.  While making the first one, I remember that I had a digital image of strawberries that I had wanted to learn how to color.  So I printed it out and heat set it and let it be, while I made my first card.  Allison Clope  does a wonderful job on teaching how to make the strawberries look so real.  I will make it easy for you, click here to see how she does it.
Here is my project. The B is, of course the Berries.
Yes, that is a matching envelope that you see in the bottom right.  I had left over gingham paper.
Digital Juicy Strawberries,
Copic markers
GDK gingham paper and card stock
Frantic Stamper Fancy Frames #1
Pearls and red satin ribbon from my stash.

I am also entering this card in the Double D Challenge for this week, Simply Gingham.  here


Thanks so much for making my day when you leave your comments.

16 comments:

  1. Love this one too Barbara...you’ve captured the country feel perfectly! Love that die too, it’s the perfect framing for the berries! Another great entry this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coloring and framing of the berries and the fabulous gingham. Love the clean and fresh look. Link this up at DD. It's gingham this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Barb this is AWESOME! Love the image and design ... that red gingham really POPS! Your creation really has that wonderful country flair that I love so much! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Simply Gingham’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, your coloring is awesome. I love the die cut and papers. GREAT card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're on a roll, Barbara! Your coloring of the strawberries is fantastic. I should watch Ally's video, for sure. Really love that lattice frame. How could I have missed that one? This is so perfect for our Simply Gingham challenge at Double D!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Barb, you are on a roll, and I love how you've colored your berries to perfection! You've gotten the shading just right to make them so juicy looking. And I love the gingham with this great lattice die! Absolutely wonderful card, my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is gorgeous and your berries look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Truly beautiful coloring here my dear. Those strawberries just jump off the page. I love your design and colors too, but the strawberries really are the star here. And using that lattice die is genius!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and fabulous coloring. Love the yummy looking strawberries.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooooh you've coloured your berries brilliantly!!! Love the framing and red/white colour palette!! Gorgeous Card and thanks for joining us again at Power Poppy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous! I love how you framed your image! Yes, Aly's video and coloring is AMAZING! You totally have colored the berries just like her--not an easy task, I have tried lol. I love the lattice style frame and the red and white gingham....such a happy berrylicious card, Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! This is superb. So pretty and perfectly done. Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenges.
    Amelia (DT Double "D" Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful design and card! Love the gingham and those yummy looking strawberries....beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the way you framed in the luscious berries! You are on a roll and I don't think you ever lost your mojo! Very lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely card! The colors are so rich, but the berry image and the paper make is really cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yummy! Oh my gosh... love gingham with fruit and the die cut frame is awesome. Delish card! Thanks for playing in our Power and Spark challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete