Thursday, July 14, 2016

Seize the Birthday Challenge Bold and Bright

It is time for another Seize the Birthday Challenge
I would like to welcome our surprise party quest, Mynn Kitchen.
You can find her blog here

Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!
 
The toppings for this challenge is Bold and Bright
 
If your not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just
stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!

Here is my example 
For this card, I did some coloring.  Really, in a coloring book.  I was traveling and took my Prismacolor pencils and my coloring book along.  I used the picture of the roses that I colored along with a die cut from Spellbinders.  I sure is bright and bold! This card is 41/4"  X 6".

 Let's see what you can do on your project! Be sure to check out what all of the other design team have done for you at Seize the Birthday 
Thanks for stopping to see more.  I will be looking for your entries at Seize the Birthday this month.
 Thanks for leaving your comments, I really appreciate the love them. 
 

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous birthday card and I love the pretty colors you chose for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW! And I was just going to ask you, what stamp is that?!?! lol How clever of you to use a coloring book page....you're wicked smaht! ;) I love your beautiful roses set upon that intricate and beautiful die cut! And there's nothing like embossing on a strip of Vellum! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is stunning!!! Those roses are absolutely GORGEOUS with that bright red color. Awesome to use the coloring book, I have thought about doing that too. And that blue die cut is the perfect frame. LOVE the vellum too....this card is really beauitufl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Barb, really a coloring book! I am just amazed, and your coloring is GORGEOUS! I love the beautiful roses and the detail in the leaves and smaller flowers. And what a great frame using this beautiful die in blue! Absolutely stunning! (A coloring book - wow!) Hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your beautifully colored roses and the pretty blue diecut you used to frame it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was going to ask about the stamp as well! Such a great idea to take your pencils and book with you when you travel! Gorgeous card my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning! I love the bold and bright colors and those flowers....WOW! How clever of you to get them out of a coloring book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning! I love the bold and bright colors and those flowers....WOW! How clever of you to get them out of a coloring book.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card, and I love that you used a colouring book image to make your card. What an awesome idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely stunning! I adore the lovely frame you made for the gorgeous image--and your coloring is perfect! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a striking card! I love that you were able to use the page from your coloring book! these works of art need to be shared : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous coloring on the roses. you got such depth.Love the die cut too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous flowers and I love the sentiment on vellum.

    ReplyDelete