Friday, May 26, 2017

FLOWERS GALORE - Double D Challenge

                                       
Isn't this a beautiful inspiration board.  I wonder where the folks at Double D get them?   Well I was inspired by all of them, but chose the one on the lower left.  My card is done with two different stamps that I have had, and have not yet used.  As soon as I saw this board, I knew that I would be using them some how in this challenge. 

Here is what I came up with. 
I stamped the Art Impression stamp Windows to the World in the inside of the card.  It is a cute scene of a little cottage surrounded by trees and a lovely gate, with  flowers in the foreground.  On the front of the card, I stamped the Altenew flower swag called, Recollections.  I used the colors that inspired my from the inspiration photo.  I cut out a window so that you can view the cottage scene inside. I stamped the sentiment from the Altenew set.  I really love this sentiment and strive to live it.  Lastly I sponged some Distressed Ink on the bottom.  I think I need to blend it more.   

I am entering this to the Double D Challenge.
Thanks for stopping by, your comments brighten my day. 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Oh this is a perfect choice of stamps! I have seen these yet do not own any, hmmmm......Your flower swag has swag, isn't it pretty?!?! And of course I adore anything cottage-y! Love this beauty! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D Challenge Blog, Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very beautiful with the lovely floral combination. What a pretty country look this card has with the little cottage and your pretty garden varieties framing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinkin' cute. Love how you have used the Art Impressions stamp. I don't own any but I always love what other people have done with them. Your swag is colored beautifully, great way to use that stamp too. Such a pretty little card, LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rocked my world with this beauty. I love how you framed the wonderful scene on the inside with the flower swag. The two stamps look like they are part of a set. Just absolutly fabulous. Thanks for sharing it with us at DD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful scene and pairing of stamps. Love the window looking in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!!!! This is FABULOUS! LOVE the cottag-y scene you have created and your coloring is amazing! What a BEAUTIFUL card! So glad you are enjoying our mood boards (Diane & I make our own ... not bad huh! LOL) Fabulous inspiration my friend!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Flowers Galore’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful, Barbara! I love how the flower design wraps around the opening of the scene. Thanks for joining the Double D, "Flowers Galore" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Barbara, these two stamps were made for each other and I love that you thought of it! Love the draping flowers to frame the cute and cozy cottage scene. And you made the house yellow! My favorite! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Double D!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! I love that you made a window so we could peek at the lovely scene on the inside. Genius design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful in every way. Lovely image, colour and design detail. Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenge.
    Amelia (Double "D" Challenge Design Team)

    ReplyDelete