Thursday, May 25, 2017

Seize the Birthday - Something Sweet

Hello!  Here are are, ar the end of the month of May and it is time for another challenge at Seize the Birthday.  I good time to starting making those birthday cards that you will be needing in the coming months.

                                       Our "Toppings" option this time is...
                                              "Something Sweet"
                           Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!

                             If you're not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just

                                  stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!
                                                           The choice is yours!
Here is my example for this challenge. 
 Here are the supplies that I used to make this card.
Stampin UP Cool Treats stamps
Swiss dot EF
Spellbinder Fancy tag
My Favorite Things Fish Tail Banner ( bottom of the fish tail is hidden)

 

Here is another view so that yo can see that I finished the inside too.  Something that I am striving to do more.  I am also trying different background to show off my cards better. 


We have a new Special Party Guest too.  Her name is Cathy and you can see her blog Here!
Please check out what all of the other designers have done at Seize the Birthday.

Thanks so much for stopping by, your comments brighten my day.  
 



  

10 comments:

  1. Sweet! Literally! I wish it was warm enough here to enjoy one (if not both) of your yummy sweet treats! How cute are they??? Love them. Slurp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a yummy card design. Makes me hungry for a sweet treat right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card. I love the Swiss dot embossing with the polka dot patterned paper. All goes so well together. And those sweet treats are just the best....awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't go wrong with polka dots whether it's paper or embossed! The Swiss Dots EF is one of my all time favs! Love your card! Hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really sweet card, Barbara! Love the combination of pink and polka dots!
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those sweet treats and the texture on your pretty card. A great color combo. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun use of dots and ice cream cones :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute Barbara! Great colours and fabulous dots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet card! Perfect for all of those upcoming summer birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yummmmm!! This looks like my kind of birthday card!! polka dots and chocolate : ) nothing could be better - especially because it is NO CARBS! heeheehee

    Have a wonderful weekend friend!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete