Sunday, February 25, 2018

Stamp TV - Two challenges

I am sharing this card with you today and making a quick post.  I made this card with my practically brand new kit from Gina K Designs called Hearts and Flowers.  Her new kit is out and I realized that I had not even inked up the last one.
Here is my card
 I stamped and die cut the vase of flowers and also the YOU from Gina's dies called You.
 After coloring the flowers and using the swiss dot embossing folder on the top part of the card, I added score lines.  The You is die cut twice and then I applied Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents to it.  It shows well in the photo.  I quickly added a matching envelope to this card.  It was easy as I just stamped the vase of flowers around the edge.
I will be entering this card in two of the challenges at Stamp TV.

MMC22018! And the Envelope Please!  Make an envelope

Release Party Challenge  Use a die on your card.

Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate your comments and read every one. 

 



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Barb. The vase of flowers is so pretty and I love how you grounded it. The bold you die YOU with glossy accents and the embossing really gives the dimension and texture. Great envelope too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, I love how you have used that stamp set. Your coloring is beautiful, and the greeting being enhanced with the Glossy Accents is perfect. I am inspired, as usual!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Love your coloring of the flowers and the matching envelope is pretty also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very beautiful and so well colored. Love the envelope too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL and you know I LOVE the color you chose! Also love how you popped up and sparkled the YOU. Perfect and really pops! Fabulous creation my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Barb! That shiny bold YOU really makes it pop! Love the envy too! It's going to make someone very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a sucker for a jar on a card and yours is perfect! I love those pretty posies and your matching envelope. These were FUN Challenges!

    ReplyDelete