Friday, September 14, 2018

Creative Confetti - Design in the Dark

Oh My goodness!  What ideas That Julie Korber has come up with.  This week, we are to stamp on dark cardstock and color.  You can find out more here.  Just scroll down until you see the Creative Confetti challenge.
 



I took out my darker gray cardstock and stamped the Chinese Lanterns on it and then colors with my Copic markers after using clear embossing powder to the image. I love this stamp set and colored in orange, it looks great with the gray.
Here is my card

Supplies:  Power Poppy stamp Sunny Harvest
Copic markers and gray card stock
Swiss dot embossing folder and Penny Black die Border Edgers

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate them. 
 

4 comments:

  1. Well, you certainly got great results coloring on that dark card stock. This is so beautiful and the adding of the white really made those Sunny Harvest image elements pop. I love the beautiful die cut edge you used too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Barb and yes Julie is a VERY talented & sweet lady! I haven't done this technique in a long time ... you've inspired me!! (hopefully I'll find some time over the weekend)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. For a minute when I read the challenge I thought we were supposed to stamp in the dark, as in a dark room where there was no light....lol. You have nailed this challenge beautifully, I love your color choice. You never know what you will come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh that stamp set is so beautiful stamped on your dark grey card stock and colored so perfectly! This is such a fabulous design too! Love!

    ReplyDelete