Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Creative Confetti - All about the (Pumpkin) Spice

 
 Julie said it is all about the spice and to add some fall flavor to our carfting.  I just got this digital stamp this weekend and did not need to look any further.  I colored it up using the real images that Marcella showed us on her blog. 

 

At first I thought it would be overwhelming, but after I got started, it was relaxing and took very little time.  These fall colors are so bold and bright.  I will be entering this in the Creative Confetti for this week.
  Thanks so very much for taking time to drop in and leave a comment.  I really appreciate them.





3 comments:

  1. This is so incredible Barbara!! I am in awe of your coloring abilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is fantastic! Such a beautiful Fall creation...love the warm colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation! Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete