Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Double D Challenge - If the Shoe Fits

I will admit that this was a difficult challenge for me.  First of all, I had no shoe stamps,  This is where the challenge part comes it and I love a good challenge.

I pulled out a digital stamp that I have had for a long time.  This stamp had a sentiment and an image of boots.  I wanted to separate them and that was where the challenge came in.
I'll show you what I mean.
 I wanted to separate the sentiment so that I could run it through my Minc and foil it.

 This is a better picture of the foil.
For this card, I used Gina K Designs card stock in Turquoise Sea.  An embossing folder from We R Memory Keepers for the quilt look. A Simon Says Die called Umbrella shaker and Design paper from Graphic 45, Artisan Style. Some Nuvo drops on the raindrops to finish it off.
Please stop over to see the other inspirations from the Design team at Double D.



This is the prize for the random winner.

I will be looking forward to seeing your creations.
Thanks for stopping here and leaving a much appreciated comment. 

12 comments:

  1. So clever....super cute card! Love the quilted background look on the pretty turquoise sea card stock. Your umbrella is adorable and that sentiment about putting on a cute pair of boots is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! When you get an idea you just run with it....or at least waddle in pretty little Wellies lol I have these actual stamps, didn't know they were digis too. Love the foiling and your coloring too! Your cute umbrella and rain drop accents tie this gem all together! Fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, what a fabulous card and so creative with all the foil, raindrops (which by the way are perfection) cute image and the really awesome sentiment...love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is AWESOME!! LOVE the all blue card ... really makes every POP and what a cute sentiment! GREAT JOB!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute sentiment and perfect for the challenge.It looks great in foil. How did you get the raindrops done so perfectly? Great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cute and fun card. The sentiment is fun and I like the way you foiled it. The raindrops are perfect as is the umbrella. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. A darling card design and I love the row of boots you used for it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, Barbara! Love all of the different textures you have created with die cuts and embossing folders. That umbrella is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that sentiment and cute boots. Fun card

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, you clever girl! I have no idea how the Minc works, but I always love the look, and so nice it can be used with digis. Really love the sentiment with this, and that darling umbrella. Also, the quilted background... just love the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a lovely card Barbara. Fabulous details and colours, great design also with the foil and embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute card. I love how you have colored those boots, and foiling the greeting is genius. I am wondering how you got that card stock to go through your laser jet printer. I assume that's how you did it. Great take on the Mood Board, I was hard put to find a shoe image as well.

    ReplyDelete