Monday, November 26, 2018

Creative Confetti - Let's Celebrate!

November is almost over.  Did everyone have a great and fun Thanksgiving?  How much shopping did you do?  I certainly took advantage of some of those crafty sales.  Maybe a little too much! Lol
Don't tell my husband, but if he sees that packages coming, he just says, "If you are happy, I am happy." What a guy! 
Ok, on to the challenge.  This week we are to celebrate with a Birthday card!  I make those all the time, and one more is not a problem.  I am on the Seize the Birthday Challenge where I inspire and get lots of ideas for birthday cards.  This card is going to a dear friend who has a March birthday.  Here is my card. 

I did another no line water coloring on this gorgeous image called Winter Wonderland and the sentiment is from Party Time by Power Poppy.  I first stamped with Old Paper distressed ink and used my markers to color the rest. I wanted some splatters but was afraid that I would mess up the flowers, so I used a stamp from GKD to make them.  Much more controlled and that was how I wanted them.  Last, I added some Aquamarine Jewels.

Here are the Distressed markers that I used:
Faded Jeans
Weathered Wood
Festive Berries
Peeled paint
Thanks for stopping by to take a closer look.  I do appreciate your comments.  Happy Cyber Monday shopping!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Barbara. Love the beautiful flower cluster and your coloring is perfect. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card and your splatters add a nice touch. I was wondering if you masked the flowers but the stamping was a good idea. Great coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smart Man!!! Love this beauty! It is all over stunning! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your floral design on the birthday card is awesome. Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning my friend! I had to laugh at Tom's comment. Also, I thought you were going to refrain from buying more stamping supplies? That lasted a long time! Just Kidding of course! You and coloring go hand and hand! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa! I am dumbfounded by this. Your no-line coloring is simply AH-MAZING!!! Honestly, I don't know how you do it. Just gorgeous!!!! And the texture with the splatters is the perfect final touch, as are the jewels. Whoever gets this birthday card is going to be bowled over!!!! XO~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh. My. Gosh!!! This is stunning Barbara! Completely stunning!

    ReplyDelete