Thursday, November 22, 2018

Seize the Birthday - Tags

My favorite object to add to a card is a tag, but this time I wanted to do something a little different.
 
Our topping this time is TAGS
But if you are not a toppings like of person, just make sure that it is a birthday card. 
On to my card  
                                                      This is what the inside looks like.

Supplies for the card: Gina K Designs paper and ink, Wild Lilac, Memory Box Main Stree Tag, Oval stitched die, Stamps are GKD, Love and Prayers and Birthday Greetings.

 I went to you tube for some inspiration myself.  Here is where I found how to make this tag card. Lisa Curcio calls it a Petal Palette Double Point fold card.  
I am looking forward to seeing your entries for this challenge.  
Remember this is the last one for this year, as we take the month of December off.  
Have a great holiday season and see you next year! 


9 comments:

  1. So very beautiful and I love the rich purples used for the design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun design! And a brilliant way to use a tag for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that beautiful purple! And even the inside of the card looks just as pretty! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like so much fun to make, I must try it. Love what you have done with the patterned papers, and that tag is just so sweet. I like everything about this card......PINNING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. Love the design and the tag. Thanks for sharing the link for the video on how you made it. I need to try this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You went above and beyond with this fun folded Tag card Barb! Love the way it flips open and the inside looks fabulous as well! Super!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun design with a integrated tag! Love the colors and the beautiful sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Barbara this is gorgeous, inside and out, and I love the fancy fold!

    ReplyDelete