Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Double D Challenge - Stripes and or Cots

I was drawn to the orange in the upper right corner and then just added some stripped and dots for this challenge. 
I can't wait to see what you do with this. 



The Prize

My Card

I used a partial die cut for my sentiment on this card. I am so happy with it and will find other ways to use it. 

Any die that has a shadow will work. I die cut the shadow first on my paper and then used the word die on the top. 

Memory Box Birthday Mail die
MFT 6X6 design paper
Spellbinderws Be Bold Blooms

Check out the blog to see what the team has done. 

Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                             






6 comments:

  1. Very pretty Barbara and I recognized the Spellbinders Blooms right off, one of my favorite flower dies and you have shown it beautifully!! Hope you are enjoying your warm and sunshiny weather while we are freezing, it is 36 out as I am writing this...BRRR!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the stripes and dotted papers you used, and that flower is so pretty! YES, that partial die cut is perfect and adds so much! This is a beauty! 37 here, high of 49 today! ENJOY lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL design and love your choice of color/papers! FABULOUS inspiration and like the other ladies said ... ENJOY that sunshine ... freekin' cold here! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty pink design! Love the sentiment and how you used the shadow part of the die. So creative. I need to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barb, this is simply delightful and the perfect balance of color and patterns. I love how you did the partial die cutting for the sentiment. You've inspired me to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, I love the monochrome look with just the pop of green. That partial die cut technique works perfectly here, it's so striking. I will have to go check it out again, thanks for the inspiration. I really, REALLY like your design here!!!

    ReplyDelete