Thursday, November 23, 2023

Seize the Birthday #274 Fall Items


It's Barb, your host for this last challenge of 2023 at 
Seize the Birthday. 
We will be back with more challenges for next year. Never fear! 
My challenge is this. Think of fall items. Like pumpkins, pies, vegetables, Jack-0-lanterns, Apples, Scarecrows, you get the idea. 

Remember if you use our toppings on your card, you have a chance to be a guest designer. 
We would love to have you. 

If you are not a toppings kind of crafter, just make sure that it is a 
birthday card




Power Poppy digital image Sunny Harvest
GKD Harvest of Wishes
Graphic 45 design paper
GKD Signs of Spring sentiment 

The rest of the team has some great cards for your inspiration. 
Check out the blog. 


Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                               






12 comments:

  1. Beautiful watercolouring of your flowers, berries and pumpkin, Barbara! Great challenge! Loll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara, thanks for the fun challenge. Beautiful fall card with your pretty fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara, thanks for giving us this Fall theme for our challenge, I had fun pulling out stamps to look at and then decide what to do...I love your card, your coloring is always so very pretty, I love the design layout with the extra circle for the pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the design here. My mom used to grow Japanese Lanterns and dry them. They grow green and turn orange as they dry, very sweet. Your watercoloring is gorgeous, and I really like the patterned paper background. Super cool card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty Papers, Pretty Design! I'd know that pumpkin image anywhere lol Loving the PP image too. I have some in my yard, given to me by a neighbor--a bugger to get rid of, very invasive--had I only known and just went with your pretty digi! Great Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Barb, Such a beautiful fall card. Love that you incorporated to colored panels as it makes for a great layout. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful fall colors and great images. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how everything coordinates just based on the color! Love the images, your coloring and the pattern paper. Gorgeous card, Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the rustic colors you chose!!! Beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Autumn images and colours Barbara, thankyou for the fun challenge, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab fall card, Barb! I love Chinese lanterns, and they pair beautifully with the pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete