Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Double D Challenge - Winter Snow Scene

I know that this is a busy week for you all, but relax and sit down and make a winter scene for our challenge at Double D. 
Here is some inspiration for you. 


The Prize

My card
This is a 5X5 square card with an envelope made from Scrapbook paper. I stenciled the background with green ink and then used the snow stencil. When it was dried, I added the cardinal image. 
I placed the snow stencil on top of the cardinal and stenciled again with Texture paste. 


The Greetery Botaincuts Pine Bow
Honey Bee Lovely Layers Winter Birds
MFT Stencil Peace, Love and Joy
SSS Stencil falling snow
Texture paste.

Check out the blog!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all! 

See you in 2024 with more challenges!


Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                              






7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Nothing says winter scene like a red cardinal perched on a pine branch in the falling snow. Love the stenciled background design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning. This beauty is perfect in every way possible! That majestic Red Cardinal is everything! She is with you, always....as Edie will be with me. Much love to you this Holiday Season, my friend! xoxo Merry Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, Barb! I have that stencil and didn't even think to use it this year! The cardinal looks incredible! Merry Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card inside and out! Love that snowy cardinal! Gorgeous inspiration! Merry Christmas to you & yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so beautifully designed and wintry. I love all things bird and this Cardinal looks right at home on your card. Pretty inside, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cardinal is so handsome on your beautiful card. I love all the added texture you added over the stenciled background. Kudos to you for not overlooking the inside of your card. I am terribly neglectful in that area. Thanks for the beautiful Christmas card! Mine may be a bit late as I just got them mailed out the other day. Have a very Merry Christmas my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, time has gotten away from me!! This is just beautiful, I'm so sorry I didn't comment sooner. Where did the time go??? Your design is gorgeous, I think it's my favorite this time.

    ReplyDelete