Thursday, January 25, 2024

STB challenge - Kraft and one other color

Colleen is our host for this next challenge in January and she has decided on Kraft and one other color. 

I have chosen the color red. 

If you want to join us for this challenge, you can do the topping or not. Just make sure it is a birthday card. 
Remember if you do the topping, you have a chance to be chosen as our next 
Surprise Part Guest 




For this card, I used a digital image that was free from Kit and Clowder. He is too cute even when iI altered him a bit and took out the flower that he is holding. I colored him up with cool gray and red Copic makers. The embossing folder is from Cuttlebug (hearts) and I also embossing the hearts from the same folder using read foil paper. Then I cut out a few for added decorations. 

Here is the free digital image before I altered it. 



The team has more inspiration for you Here. 

Remember that Loll Tompsom is our Surprise Party Guest for this month of January! 
Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                              






15 comments:

  1. What a sweet birthday wish from this adorable snowman, Barb! Great work altering the digital stamp. Love the background of embossed hearts with a few that are red foil ... soooo pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow cute! Your coloring is outstanding :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb, this snowman is just so adorable and colored beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that sweet snowman (even with out his flower. ) He looks great on the heart embossed background. I like how you did the red foil hearts too. Great card Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is as darling as can be! Your coloring is top notch and I love the background too! Terrific job with this Topping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barbara, that snowman is just adorable, the cutest ever! I think I may say that with each new snowman I meet *wink!! truly an inspiration, LOVE the heart background in kraft and your added red hearts. Magnificent!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love kraft and red together and this is fantastically cute with your inked embossing and darling image. Clever altering of the snowman. A perfect winter birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic! That snowman has a look of chill to him by your perfectly light handed coloring! Love the textured background and your additional hearts! Perfect for a February birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute little snowman! I love the original as well as your altered image. The coloring, of course, is impressive and I love the embossed heart background. Just the sweetest card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable snowman Barbara and he is beautifully coloured, love the heart embossing too, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this so much. Your coloring, as always, is impeccable. And that textured background is so great, I would never have thought to use a heart embossing folder with a little snowman but it works perfectly. Just a great design here, I am smiling. Oh, and thanks for the image, I have snagged it for my file.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness!!! Your coloring is amazeballs!!! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you've got so much colour in this card by only using one colour! The shaded embossed panel adds so much depth too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so sweet! The embossed panel is terrific and I love the red hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a darling winter BD card! Red with kraft is such a great combo, but I've never used it for a BD card. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete