Friday, January 5, 2024

Two Challenge at once!

I am doing something that I rarely do and that is to enter two challenges with one card. 
I am entering the Color Hues with the Light blue and Navy colors 
And the very new challenge called Word Power 
 









Here is my card! 


Photography is hard as the first picture that I took  was trashed. 
This one is a bit better. 
Supplies are:
In the Navy  for the base, the cover die is light blue  and white for the bottom panel I cut the hello by Poppy stamps and the cover plate is Amazon. 
All cardstock is Gina K Designs 
The flowers on the bottom are Spellbinders Be Bold Blooms. 
Pearls from my stash. 


Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                             






7 comments:

  1. The cover plate looks great in light blue with the navy peeking through! I love the way you've used a partial die cut to "hold" your sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Barb, this is fabulous and just perfect for our newest challenge adventure! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our WORD POWER challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth,Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL card Barb! I love the cover plate die you used with the navy peeking through the design! And your partial cut sentiment on the angle is wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing this awesome card with us at The Color Hues Color Challenge and Happy New Year! Marcia (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I have had my eye on that cover plate. I love it and love what you have done with it. You have really nailed that Color Hues Challenge, I love those colors together. Using the angle to create interest is just genius, I adore this card. It's DA BOMB!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is very pretty! Great colors! I love that Hello border, add so much interest! That background is so pretty too, I have a 3 layered one that looks just as amazing as yours! Those delicate flowers are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know Amazon made their own dies. The cover plate is really cute! Love the hello script and the flower to help set it off. Pretty card, Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, Barb! Love that cover-plate so much! Great job with these colors and I sure appreciate you playing along. I can't believe Diane and Darlene started their 9th challenge. WOW! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues.

    ReplyDelete