Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Altenew Inspiration Challenge - February 2024




A quick post to enter my card in the February 2024 challenge for
Altenew


For this card, I used the Altenew Blushing Magnolia stamp, die and sentiment. 
The background is the Altenew Enchanting Vines, my favorite! 
Sponged some Gina K inks over the top and then decided to cut it down to let the base of grey show more. I liked that effect. Using the cheery Lynn Fishtail banner dies. 

Take a look at the challenge HERE


Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                            






5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Loving the banner background, love how you colored and embossed them, such pretty dies too--adds lots of interest! Fantastic! And topped with that magnolia......

    ReplyDelete
  2. That embossing folder is one of my favorites too, it's so gorgeous and elegant. I love how you have die cut the banners, a lovely way to use the embossed paper. That magnolia is stunning, this is just such a well designed card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my, this is so beautiful! It reminds me that I still have magnolia stuff from last year I haven't used yet. I'm so bad, but always trying to be better. I love the way you did the background with the embossed and ink blended banners. Very effective and really quite gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card for the challenge Barbara!! And I love your delicate background for the bold solid blooms. A great contrast!

    ReplyDelete