Thursday, February 8, 2024

Color Hues - #80 Red and Pink




Great colors for this month and I see that lots of people have entered already. I will made this a quick post as I have had this card ready for a few days and have not had time to write a post. 

Here is my card. 



Supplies for this card are:
Paper Trey Ink stencil Open your heart. 
GKD red glitz Glitter gel
Hero arts Postage Stamp Die in Vellum
Die Namics stitched heart die
GKD Fluttering Fall butterfly. 
Red gems from my stash

I am entering this in the Color Hues Challenge #80 




Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                                 






7 comments:

  1. The colours are yummy, Barbara, and your card is lovely, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! (pun intended) Great colors of course, but a fabulous design too! Love the background and the layers and that lovely die cut Vellum! Sweet Heart (get it, sweetheart lol) and beautiful butterfly! Lovely all over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm usually not a fan of red and pink together, but you have nailed it here. I love the vellum panel, great idea. That patterned paper is FABULOUS and just ties everything together with that pretty die cut heart and sweet butterfly. WONDERFUL card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barb, you combined these two colors in a perfect balance! Love those raining hearts and the pretty butterfly sitting in the heart frame. Sweet and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This turned out great! The added piece of vellum really softened the glitz. Of course the butterfly is just as beautiful too! Thanks for playing along at Color Hues, I love having you in the gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the butterfly hugged by the heart! A great idea and beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a sweet addition to our gallery, Barbara! Your lovely butterfly surrounded by hearts is a beautiful combination!

    ReplyDelete