Thursday, February 8, 2024

STB - Splatters




Glenda is our host for this challenge and she has chosen Splatters. 

Since I can't do splatters very well, I went right to a stencil for them. You can too, or you can do anything as long as it is a birthday theme. 


Here is the card that I did 






Supplies that I used for this card are: 
Tim Holtz stencil Splatters ( never used before)
The Greetery Warm and Wonderful  stamp and die and crimped edge die. 
My Favorite Things stamp for the sentiment  Raise a Glass


Ok, this was a fun card and I think it could be a masculine birthday card as well. 
Please take a look at the team for more inspiration Here. 

Debrah Wheeler is our Surprise Party Guest for the next few months. 

Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                              






14 comments:

  1. So cool. Your splatters work but you only need to play with splatters to have success. Don't over think this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rarely make splatters, but using a stencil was a great idea. I would imagine your own splatters would have turned out great just like your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such an adorable card. I love that cuppa chocolate?/coffee?/espresso??? It just looks luscious, and those splatters are spot on. How fabulous there is a stencil to create them. This is just wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stencil for splatter? Of course there is, I may need that one! I love your mug and all the delicious splatters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fun and yummy and cozy all at once! Love the splatters and coffee rings and that fabulous looking Capuchino! I'll call it that as we were addicted to them on vacation! This is FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know you had me a coffee, although all we drink is Decaf now. The coffee stains are just perfect! Awesome job with this Topping, Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautifully designed card Barbara! That background would have taken precision to pull off and you have rocked it! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous coffee card - that cup is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your coffee splatters! This is such a cool card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the coffee rings and splatters, clever idea for this theme, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fun card with those stenciled splatters and cool cup.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think you've done a great job with the splatters. In fact I love the combo of the coffee with the splatters - looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Coffee stains and splatter - perfect! Love this card, Barb!

    ReplyDelete