Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Double D Challenge - Patterned Paper

Boy, you can have a lot of fun with this challenge over at Double D! I did and I want to share with all my crafty friends. 

Just a suggestion for patterned paper here. 

Here is the prize for a lucky random winner.


I started out with a trip to You Tube for inspiration. Goodness knows that I have a lot of patterned paper. I selected a pack that I had used up most of the full sheets. Here is a picture of the bits and pieces that I had left out of the Simple Stories. 

I made these three cards with matching envelopes, with the help of this You tube video; 



Here are individual pictures




This was fun and I think that I will go and make more. 
How about you? I would love to see what you come up with  



Please stop over to see the team for more inspiration! You will not be disappointed. 


Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                             






4 comments:

  1. Great designs and combination of patterned papers. Love all of the layering and banners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a crafter after my own heart, Barb! I love that you had fun with your papers and I'm thinking this looks like a fantastic way to use up the last of a collection. Fun designs and I know they must have been fun to make. I'm feeling very inspired by you and this challenge and have been playing with paper the last few days when time allows. One cannot minimize the art of using patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well how stinkin' FUN!!! I LOVE all those different papers, I bet these were a ball to make. Can't wait to watch the video, thanks for the link. Those colors and patterns are wonderful for masculine cards, but one could use them for anyone. LOVE that you embellished the envelopes too. These are just SPECTACULAR!!!

    ReplyDelete