Saturday, March 23, 2024

Altenew Inspiration Challenge for March 2024

Emily Midget is the team member that is the hostess for this
 month's inspirational challenge. 

   This is a picture from her phone for inspiration. 
  I was inspired by the lovely Spring colors. 



Here is my entry. 



Supples are: Altenew Craft a Flower Cosmos
Sizzix embossing folder Bricked sponged with Distress Oxide ink in Vintage Photo
Sentiment is from Altenew Seasonal Blooms
I used colored card stock and colored up some of the layers. 

I am entering this card in the Challenge for March at Altenew



Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                                   






3 comments:

  1. STUNNING! Those Cosmos are spectacular! Love them set against your pretty brick background too! So much texture, love that! Super pretty! Great minds think alike, I am playing along right now too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Cosmos are stunning, Barb! The layering -- wow! Love them against the brick wall. Very natural... or better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, how gorgeous. I have not seen that cosmos die set and I love it. Gorgeous background too, that color really compliments the colors on the flowers. I just adore this card, the texture and design are stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete