Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Double D Challenge - GREEN/CLOVER/SHAMROCKS/LUCK


GREEN/ CLOVER/ SHAMROCKS/ LUCK





The Prize
Scrapbook Customs - Cardstock Stickers - Ireland Watercolor




My card


Supplies for this card:
I printed out this digital image form Power Poppy called Wish You Luck. I have used it many times and I am never disappointed. After coloring with my Copic markers and Colored Pencils
The sentiment is also from this stamp. 
Pink Fresh Rounded Braded Rectangle die is used over the base card. 
On the Die, I used a stencil from The Greetery called Tartan Builder and Gina K ink Grass Green and lemon yellow from Stampin Up. 
Gold thread and sequins from my stash. 


A close-up view of the fussy cut shamrock bouquet. 

Please visit the Double D Blog for more inspiration from the Team 



Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                                 






7 comments:

  1. You got so much depth and dimension from that beautiful image, hard to believe it was a digi! Love your coloring and the pops of gold! That plaid is such a pretty background! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that shamrock bouquet! My husband's family is Irish and I used to buy my MIL a pot of shamrocks every St. Patty's Day ... she said that's why she was so lucky!!! lol Beautiful design as always ... thanks for amazing inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty with all the greens and touches of gold. What a lovely printed image you used too! I also love the shape of this card. Beautifully done Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! The shamrock bouquet is so lovely and colored perfectly. Love the plaid background and pops of gold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, this is just beautiful! I love the background, and your coloring is gorgeous. Really, REALLY stunning, my friend. It's a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is exceptionally beautiful, Barb! One of my favorite digis and I've also used it many times. I love the warmth of your card, the braided edge, and that fabulous stenciled plaid! Most of all, I can hardly take my eyes off your beautifully colored shamrock bouquet. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for creating content that sparks curiosity and reflection. Access in-depth analyses of Aviator gameplay on our blog platform.

    ReplyDelete