Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Double D Challenge - Polka Dots


Darlene has a fun challenge and mood board for us on this challenge. 


POLKA DOTS


The Prize


My card





All of the die cuts for this card came from my desk top and were previously cut out. All I did was take my Posca white pen and go over the dots on the vellum. It was amazing how quickly it came together. That does not happen often. 

Supplies for this card:
Paper Trey Ink Into the Blooms Peonies die
Polka dot vellum
GKD embellishments
Hugs sentiment in my scrap box


Don't forget to check out the challenge blog for more inspiration. 



Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                            






8 comments:

  1. Love those beautiful Vellum die cuts and all of those fabulous polka dots! The blossoms and foliage look fantastic! That background cover plate is so pretty too! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vellum flowers are so soft and beautiful with their pretty polka dots, a beautiful design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW ... this is SO SO soft & pretty! Absolutely fabulous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so right it turned out amazing! Your flowers look like they're made of ribbon, and the black background sets them off beautifully. I give this a big WOW, Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well this is just so stinkin' PRETTY!! I must look for some polka dot vellum. I don't think I have ever die cut a layered floral with vellum and it's really fabulous. And that dark background really makes the focal stand out. This is a WINNER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a creative and lovely card with all those white dots you added to the vellum! It turned out just gorgeous and was well worth all the time you spent to create it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Those vellum die cuts remind me of vintage dotted organza and voile fabrics. The black background with pops of gold makes for an dramatic, elegant design.

    ReplyDelete