Thursday, May 9, 2024

STB #283 - Beach Theme!


Vicki is our challenge hostess, and this is her challenge! 


If you are not into toppings, make sure it is a birthday card!
But if you do the topping, you have a chance to be a guest designer with us.



Here is my card 


Supplies are,
Altenew Caribbean Life stencil
Palm tree and hammock Creative Expressions. 
You really need to see this card in real life! 

The team has more inspiration for you Here. 

Along with our Surprise Party Guest Jolanda, we have Stef Perry joining us today, as she was the overall winner from our last challenge using our Topping. Welcome, ladies!

Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                              






12 comments:

  1. What a wonderful palm beach scene! It took me a minute for my eyes to move down to the lucky person in the hammock! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How stinkin' fabulous is this? You have really set the scene here for that little gal in the hammock. I wish I was her....lol. Love how you have framed it, really makes the whole thing pop. Your water is perfect, as are the waves. Well done, my dear friend. This is GENIUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can just imagine this card is real life as it's utterly amazing to me on the screen! The stencil, the dies... WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paradise Found! This is amazing! I adore those palm trees--I really wish I could grow one here lol Looks like so much dimension! I can't wait, I will be her, but in a lounge chair reading a book in the lovely Keys (a day after you leave grrrr!) This is just spectacular....I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful beach scene Barbara. Love the palm trees and the hammock. Great job with this theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barbara, I want to be that lady in the hammock on the beach! This looks like a perfect paradise scene that I would love to be in the middle of!! Wonderful coloring as usual and a magnificent beach card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I first saw your card on the DT post at STB I smiled from ear to ear. You did an incredible job! The waves and the sea foam look wonderful. Well, everything looks fab! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card Barbara, it looks like a diorama, there is just so much dimension, and so many gorgeous details, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to be there! Lovely Card, those palm trees are fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  10. Barbara, this is so pretty and peaceful for the person in the hammock. I would love to be in that hammock, but not sure I would be able to get into it gracefully or at all. Lol...Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are a watercolor artist with this amazing, beachy card! I can't stop looking at it! Fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab beach-themed card, Barbara! I love how you’ve taken the palm trees outside the frame.

    ReplyDelete