Friday, June 7, 2024

June 2024 Pinkfresh Challenge




I am entering this card in the Pinkfresh June Monthly Challenge






Supplies are all Pinkfresh
rounded Braded Rectangle die
Arched Florals stencil and die
Stamp set for the sentiment. 

Colored with Gina K inks, Light Carnation, Light Spruce and Lemon drop
Altenew, Iceberg

Pink Heart Droplets for Kat Scrappiness


Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                                






3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Barb! I love all the Pinkfresh style showing here. Very fun! I hope you win something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Perfect shading for this Ombre Challenge! Love the colors you chose! That cluster of pretty posies is perfect! And those rounded braided rectangles look amazing--all of them, like how they tie this beauty all together! It's just wonderful! Hope you win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is just gorgeous. I love your soft colors and the way you used those die cut rectangles. Shading them that way is just GENIUS, and the sweet flowers are the perfect addition. This is so pretty and feminine. I ADORE it!!!!

    ReplyDelete