Thursday, February 9, 2023

Seize the Birthday #255 - Use Your Initials


 
This month our first challenge host is Glenda! 
She has a very clever challenge for us this time if you choose to do the toppings. 


Our "Topping" option this time is...
If you don't use the toppings, make sure that it is a birthday card. 
Use your initials she said, well that was a bit of a challenge for me. I actually listed my initials and then went to google to see the words that started with them. 
You may not have to be so literal about it and find words that you can work with immediately. 



Here are the initials that I used. 
B - Ball
A - Airdale Terrier
C - Clouds. 

Supplies used are: A colorful life for the clouds
Colorado Craft stamp and die, Watch This
Picket Fence die. 

Surprise Party Guest
Stephanie L
https://slanzalotto.blogspot.com

And please go to the blog for more inspiration and fun. 



Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                           






12 comments:

  1. Well done, Barb! Cute as can be with the sunny and fun scene. You know I love dogs and outdoors, and this looks like such a beautiful day! This is a fun challenge to think about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is darlin' Love your cute little ball balancing puppy! Your background is awesome, sky, clouds, sun and grass.....so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card, Barbara. I love the way you found your elements, and you combined them beautifully. That dog is adorable and your coloring is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card Barb and great job using all 3 of your initials. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your take on your initials and was thrilled to see that you did all three just like me. I made a list and I love that you went searching for words, very resourceful. As for your card, he it adorable and your scene is wonderful too. I love the fence and of course your coloring. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling card, I love that dog stamp, and how you colored it. Great use of your initials! Thanks for having me as your party guest for this fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barbara, this is so darn cute...I love your dog with the ball on his nose (my neighbors dogs~ my daughter's dogs) would have that ball full of slobber in their mouth! And clever of you to make a list of all things with your initials. My mind immediately went with CAKE and from there, my favorite, chocolate! I didn't bother going any further with other initials, I was sold on the chocolate cake! I love your gorgeous scene with the beautiful sun, clouds and the picket fence. You are "B"rilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dang!!!! Such a specific dog. LOL!!! So very clever! and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your initials have brought a really cute card!! But Airdale Terrier? So super specific? :D I wouldn't recognize the breed from the image, so I'll just take your word for it! But I really did love the card, Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the gorgeous scene you created Barbara and the dog balancing a ball! You've sent me searching for A Colorful Life - your clouds look amazing! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I love this awesome scene, Barbara! The dog is so cute balancing the ball (my dog prefers a frisbee). Love the fence and the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Barb - this is such a fun scene. Your implementation of the challenge is very clever - thanks for going all-in using all three initials.

    ReplyDelete