Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Colorful Options


I am making cards for fall as it is my favorite time of the year. But I am lucky to be leaving on a spectacular vacation. 
This will be a quick post. 
I just saw a challenge that was inviting, and I made a card for it. 



It is the colorful Options Challenge for September 2023
Outrageous Orange. 

Here is my card. 


Something new and something old for this one. I am currently shopping in my stash!
Gina K Tangerine Twist card stock
Pinkfresh Rounded and braded Rectangles
Pumpkin die from a friend, Leaves for my desktop
Mushrooms are Memory Box, Mushrooms, and toadstools.
(I love this die and have had it for many years and just now have been using them.)



A close look at the Shrooms. I wish that you could see the sparkle on the leaves. 
I am entering this card in the Colorful Options Challenge. 
And Outside the Box Challenge  Crazy for Orange.




Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                                     






3 comments:

  1. This is stunning! Love your whole design! Great Fall colors and I love the pumpkin, your pretty foliage and those mushrooms make lovely accents! Great gold sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoot, I have been missing all your recent posts. I can't keep up with you and Donna, guess I'm just gonna have to check on your blogs every day because I'm not getting notices. This is just beautiful, I LOVE the rich look of this card. The mushrooms are so delightful, well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've completely outdone yourself on this one, Barb. I can't even express how much this appeals to me. Have a wonderful vacation!

    ReplyDelete