Monday, October 16, 2023


This is my second card for this challenge. 

It's a long story, but I will tell you all about it. 


We spend our winters in Florida. We will be leaving in a few days. That means that  Ineed to pack up some of my supplies as I do have a craft room in the South. I call it the SCR. I can't buy two of every stamp and die that I own, so I take what I think I will need for the next seven months and just make do with what I have. 

That means that I have placed all of my Altenew stamps and dies in my extra suitcase. It weighs 36 pounds and I can hardly lift it.  No problem because Altenew provides a digital image that is free for downloading and coloring. That is what I did for this card as now I have some time to make a card. 

This image is colored with Copic markers as close to the colors for this inspiration challenge. 




Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                            






2 comments:

  1. So, so gorgeous. Your coloring is just stunning, you really have the touch my friend. I know you are having withdrawal with your crafting supplies all packed up. This card is will hold us over until you can get back at it. I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Judy....absolutely gorgeous! Love your coloring and you have such a masterful way with digis, I should learn from you! That image is fabulous and you made it jump off the page! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete