Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Double D Challenge - Stars

Darlene has given us this amazing board for inspiration. 


The Prize


My card



Supplies for this card are:
White and Gold Card Stock
Chipped Sapphire Distressed Ink
Stars (various dies from my collection)
MFT Sketched blooms I thought they looked like starts. They are heated embossed with gold
 and then I sponged the ink over the top. 

Be sure to visit the blog for more inspiration from the team. 


Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                        






6 comments:

  1. A beautiful starry card, love all the gold and shimmer and the awesome design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card and a great design! What a great mix of star designs too. I like the stars with the lines in them. Gonna have to see if I can find some now. Thanks for inspiring and enabling me Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this!! What a fabulous star studded design and the colors are perfect!! Well done my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely starry design! Love the fun sentiment and the blooms make a perfect background design of starbursts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang, Barb, you've got some great ideas for the split front design! I love how you used the stars with this one. The sketched blooms are perfect in the background. My mind didn't register them as blooms at first. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME! Loving that 'moonbeam' of star shine! The gold is pure magic! Love all of your stars and the gold embossed 'flowers' they make me think of fireworks--this is an awesome combo!

    ReplyDelete