Thursday, May 8, 2014

Sieze the Birthday

                  Anything goes with Toppings, Flowers

This week at Seize the Birthday challenge anything goes.  Well, I made this card with some new techniques that I picked up at the stamp expo, from Heartfelt Creations.  Love these flowers, I made lots of them.  So it was easy to add the toppings of flowers.  I also used Spellbinders Decorative Labels eight for the layers.
This card was made for my aunt's 90th birthday this month.   I don't think the surprise will be spoiled.  I'm pretty sure she doesn't follow my blog.  (giggle)


This is a close up of the flowers.  I used lots of Wink of Stella here! 
Small beads were glued to the centers. 

Thanks for taking a look.  Have a great weekend,
I am off to visit Charleston. 

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. The flowers are so pretty. I'm sure your aunt will love it. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa - this is STUNNING, STUNNING, STUNNING!! A seriously GORGEOUS card. Those flowers are awesome - did you use a die or something? I love the colors too, and the Labels 8 are just gorgeous. Your aunt is going to LOVE this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Barbara! Your Aunt is going to love this card...so much thought and love went into it! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card! I love that labels die...so intricate and beautiful. The flowers are amazing!
    I'm so glad you joined us at Seize the Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the layered dies.....absolutely gorgeous, and those stunning flowers! Wow! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card design....love the layers and the gorgeous flowers. They are so beautifully colored.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous flowers and I love those die cuts! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful creation with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete