Friday, February 6, 2015

Mod Squad Challange - Use Water

I went digging through my stamp sets looking for something with water.  I came up with this stamp set from Flourishes.  Unfortunately, you can no longer get them as they have closed.  :(
I still use them when ever I can as they are so realistic.
I will quickly get to it as this is my second post for today. 

I think that you can see the "water" in this one.  The set is Garden Picks and is colored with Distress markers and water is added to blend them.  I used a die cut from Lil' Inker called Tag and after cutting, embossed the negative with a Sizzix folder.  The focal image is Popped up with the gingham ribbon behind.  Again, on a base of dark grey CS. 
Thanks for stopping in.  I wish I could send some sunshine to all of you. 

9 comments:

  1. Soooooooooooo PRETTY! I love the die cut you have stamped on to....and that texture too! Your coloring is done beautifully, I want to lean in and take a sniff of this beautiful bouquet! I must say there is just something so darling about a jar of water with flowers, so precious, so rustic, so delightful. Your card is all of that! Lovely! Hey your 'company' must have left, you're making a lot of cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully colored and that water looks awesome in that jar. I always have problems getting water to look correct. You seem to have mastered it. And, I love the lovely bouquet of flowers and how you colored them too. Lots of great texture as well. And, that die frame is a new one to me. Looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is just lovely! Gorgeous flowers, and your little jar is colored beautifully. I love that embossed background, and I really love the die cut that your focal is on. I cannot believe how you are cranking out the cards! So much fun to see what you will come up with next!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fabulously beautiful Barbara! Love those flowers in the vase so beautifully colored and I love that embossing folder and the gingham ribbon! Have a Blessed day! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must have taken your entire craft room to Florida. You are making some beautiful creations. Love this vase of flowers that seemed to be picked from the garden and put on the table for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You must have taken your entire craft room to Florida. You are making some beautiful creations. Love this vase of flowers that seemed to be picked from the garden and put on the table for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing job Barbara!!! I love Kathy's comment....did you let hubby bring anything? LOL This is breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is gorgeous! That is a great stamp with beautiful detail. Your coloring looks amazing. I agree, that water is perfect! Thanks for joining us at the Mod Squad Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! You colored this amazingly!!!

    ReplyDelete