Friday, March 6, 2015

MFT Sketch challenge 218


This is the sketch that we are to use for this challenge at MFT.  I picked up some new stamp sets and dies from them recently and wanted to use this cute image on this card. 

I am also using some MFT card stock for the first time.  I loved the color of Steel Grey, a hard color to find.  You can pair so many colors with it.  In this card, I used it as my base.  I layered it with some raspberry and black and white polk a dot paper.  The design paper that I have used here is GKD from Garden Tour and as well as the gingham ribbon.

The image is a new stamp that I mentioned from MFT called Because Your Special.  She is colored with copic markers and I made dots on her jacket with a copic multiliner pen.  She is die cut with Lil'Inker stitched oval and spellbinder scalloped oval die. I was tickled pink with how this card turned out.  I will use it for a friends birthday soon. 


I do have a PIN button if you card to pin this card to one of your Pinterest Boards.
I hope you enjoy and thanks for dropping in. 

8 comments:

  1. This is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love that sweet little girl stamp, colored perfectly, she is darling! Beautiful choices in your designer papers too, love how they look especially with that black and white checked gingham ribbon. This is just fantastic!!! VERY well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your design and beautiful papers. Your little girl is so cute, and I love her pretty little outfit. The gingham ribbon is perfect! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little girl is adorable ! You did an amazing job coloring her and those sweet flowers! Love that gorgeous flowers dp that you choose and the gingham ribbon ! Great job ! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE this card. That sweet little girl is just so stinkin' CUTE!!! I love the background paper too - perfect for this image. Great take on the sketch, you rocked my socks off again! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on the sketch. You did a wonderful job of mixing your papers and the focal image is perfect with the papers. You took a sketch that was not very exciting and made it fabulous. Love the little bit of black scallops that peek out from behind the flowered paper. Are you still in Florida?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on the sketch. You did a wonderful job of mixing your papers and the focal image is perfect with the papers. You took a sketch that was not very exciting and made it fabulous. Love the little bit of black scallops that peek out from behind the flowered paper. Are you still in Florida?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barbara, this is such a pretty card with that lovely flower background. Glad to have you play along with us at MFT Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Cute! I love your patterned papers, and you colored her beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete