Friday, June 19, 2015

My Favorite Things Lesson # 3


Print


Lesson #3 – Composition: Movement/Flow
Here is my homework
This was a simple card using the Falling Hearts stencil from Simon Says, and the stamp set from MFT called Feline Better.  Image was fussy cut and foam tape was used to pop it out.  The sentiment is on vellum.
Sorry for the short post today, lots to do and my computer is painfully slow. 
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I really do appreciate that you take time to do that.

5 comments:

  1. Cute card and I love the background of hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful example of movement on a card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that stencil - keep looking at it on their website!!! Your card is darling, love that sweet little gal! And I'm so partial to putting the greeting on vellum, always love the look. Cute card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your beautiful background and that sweet little girl.....so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your hearts totally show movement and flow, this is another COOL technique. I am learning so much from copying off of your paper hahaha FANTASTIC!!! And your little girl is so sweet in her pretty green dress and matching socks! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete