Sunday, February 19, 2017

Celebrating Papertrey Ink 2013

Another card for the celebration Challenge at Papertrey Ink.  This time I did a CASE of Nichole Heady.  This is her card. Click Here

                              

I made my card a Birthday card as I sure need more of those these days.



I used the Scene it: Celebration stamp, along with the Stamping Simply Swoosh both from Papertrey Ink.  I stamped the stars and heat embossed with silver.  Really better to see than the picture.  There is a layer of fun foam under the design paper with is from Recollections Painted Fancy.  Thanks for stopping by, there will be more posted soon. 




3 comments:

  1. Perfect Celebration card! The embossed stars make it all shine! LOVE that Designer Paper, I thought you had done some water coloring and spritzing, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great paper! I thought you had been water coloring too. Beautiful design. I love the birthday swoosh and the embossed stars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! Those flowers are gorgeous. I don't know about you but it was hard to get that layout. I did not have die set that would cut it like that.

    ReplyDelete