Thursday, February 15, 2018

Seize the Birthday - Coffe or Tea

 Boy, this month is going fast and it is time for another fabulous challenge at Seize the Birthday.      

                                         
  
This time we do have a topping and you can try it if you would like.  
 Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!
If you're not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just
stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!

  Our "Toppings" option this time is...
                                                              "Coffee or Tea"

                                                             Here is my card for you. 

Ingredients:   Kraft and red card stock from Gina K Design
                      Stamp is Penny Black, Micey Day  colored with my colored pencils.
                      Red ribbon from my stash. 
                      Stitched and scalloped circle dies.  
Please visit the rest of the wonderful Design Team at Seize the Birthday. We'd love for you to play along, too!  Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment. 



 

16 comments:

  1. Just too cute. I love your coloring on kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card with that cute image and sentiment. Love how you colored it on kraft.
    Have a great day Barbara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card and a cute image. Awesome coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I just adore this. First of all, the image is so stinkin' CUTE!! And then to color it on kraft. I'm so partial to kraft and it so much fun to color in it. This card just makes me smile. Oh, and wonderful stamped background too, your design is perfect!!! Are those little mousey feet??? ACK - so cute I can't stand it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! Love those little mice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet card! And those little mouse prints running around — so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your sweet micey set....so cute. Your sentiment background is a wonderful touch. Love the Kraft too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable image!! Those mice just look too cute!! And those little mice paw prints in the background - cuteness overload!! :D And then, keeping it all kraft - just perfect!
    Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha I love those little footprints, how cute!!! Your coloring is spot on my dear! This is the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so darn cute!! I love too that it is on kraft, I never think to use it...those little footprints made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have got to color on Kraft more often! You did a fabulous job with that adorable image Barb! The tiny footprints really are fun! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous, lovely colouring on kraft too.x[aNNie' blog]
     ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such an adorable card -- love the mice!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG how cute is this! And, you did something I truly STRUGGLE with ... used kraft paper! I don't know what it is about kraft paper that bugs me because I see awesome creations like yours and LOVE it ... but when I try to work with it ... ugh ... ugly!! LOL You've inspired me to give it another try!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kraft and red make a fabulous color combo, Barbara!!! Love your coloring on the mice! How sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute! Love the colours and your colouring is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete