Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Creative Confetti - Tic Tac Toe

One last card for this month to join in the Creative Confetti at Power Poppy.  I made a quick one for this challenge and used the top row on the grid board. Using the Power Poppy stamp called Holly Golightly I stamped the image of holly with versamark and silver embossing powder.  Then I fussy cut the tag from that set and colored it with markers and pencils.
 
Here is my card. 
I followed the top row from the grid and used the Red, Silver, and Embossing.  The card has a Green Apple card stock base from Gina K Designs and a layer of silver then the top layer with the design on it.  The tag is adhered with foam tape to give it some dimension.  I added some Wink of Stella and neuvo drops to the holly. 

This was a busy month for me, how about you?  So thanks for stopping in to take a closer look.  I do appreciate your comments. 





4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Barbara! I love the silver embossing and the pop of red against the green card stock really stands out!

    Thanks for playing along with the Tic Tac Toe challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that adorable tag on that scrumptious green apple CS. One of my favorite colors or green! Super card and you have been very busy crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet tag and I love the silver embossing on that pretty green paper. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the silver embossing on the green and the design of your card, so pretty. I need to get this set out and play with it. :)

    ReplyDelete