Thursday, November 8, 2018

Seize the Birthday - Clean and Simple

Yes, It is a Birthday challenge and we have a toppings for you this time.  It is CAS, if you are not familiar with that, it is really Clean and Simple.  That should be easy, but for me, not so much. 
 
If you're not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just
stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!

Here is my card for you 
 I used Antique Linen to stamp with Altenew Persian Motifs on to water color paper.  Then used my Distress markers to watercolor them.  This may not be CAS enough for you.  Therefore I did another one that I am sure will be considered CAS.
This one is just stamped with a clear block on to the watercolor paper and then a silhouette stamp is used with blank ink.  It was a quick and easy one to do. 
Hope that you have some motivation and inspiration to join us at  
Seize the Birthday this challenge.  
Thanks for stopping by, and I sure appreciate your comments.  

13 comments:

  1. Both are just beautiful Barb! I struggle with CAS also ... maybe I need to play along and get more practice!! LOL Thanks for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful, both of them. You ROCKED the clean and simple. Much better than I could have done, I think it's HARD!!!!! Your colors are awesome, as is your coloring. As Dar said, thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks CAS to me lol. I especially love first one, so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are beautiful Barb and they look CAS to me also. I really like the first one also, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are so very gorgeous! You did really wonderfully with the CAS look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yowza! The colors are gorgeous and those floral images are spectacular! Clean and Simple....AND gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two beautiful cards! I'd consider both CAS... and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are both CAS to me! The first one is a show stopper and YOU make it look easy, but I am sure I couldn't do it so well. The second one is something that would inspire anyone to give it a try! Have a great day, it's suppose to be beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Barbara, they are both perfectly clean and simple, but I am in love with the first one! What fabulous no-line watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are both gorgeous and CAS enough to me with lots of white space! The first one is beautifully colored!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous CAS card! Your watercolouring is perfect.

    ReplyDelete