Sunday, December 2, 2018

Snowflakes are Beautiful

I was cleaning up my craft room and found a lovely die cut that a friend sent to me and wanted to use it in this Challenge from Dies R Us.  We are to use snowflakes.  
Here is the quick card I made this morning. 
For this card, I made a base of light gray and layered chocolate brown on top.  The design paper is from a Recollections paper pad called Christmas.  I put some rhinestones in the center of some of the snowflakes and also used some Glossy accents on them. Over the top of that, is the die cut from Memory box called Batavia Snowflake Oval. The sentiment is from the paper pack as well.  Pretty quick and simple.
I will also enter this in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes.
Thanks so much for leaving a comment.  I do appreciate them.

9 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Barbara! Love how you tucked that sentiment panel in there! Looks fabulous! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Snowflakes’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this pretty!!! I love the way you have done that greeting, it really makes the card. I really like that gorgeous frame, it's just beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card with the beautiful snowflakes. Love the Memory Box die. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card and I agree the sentiment tucked in makes it special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you love that snowflake oval? I have that paper and die so it will be easy for me to CASE. Great holiday card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful die! I love your very subtle background too....very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so beautiful. I love the snowflakes die too. The background shows it off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. .....happy tonight, walking in a winter wonderland! This is beautiful! I love the snowflake frame, simply fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful snowflake frame! Lovely snowflakes throughout for your wonderful card! Thanks so much for joining us at Dies R Us for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete