Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Double D Challenge - Make some Music!

It is time for another fabulous challenge at Double D.  Are you ready to Make some Music?  Just check out the mood board for some inspiration and get going.  If that is not enough for you, we have Team Diane for more inspiration and also Team Darlene has provided even more ideas to get you going.


Here is the prize

Here is my take on this fun challenge. 

 Supplies used for this card.  Gina K card stock in White and Black, Frantic Stamper dies, Cute Kitten, Stitched Rectangles and Musical score.  I die cut the score and used it as a stencil.  Sentiment is from MFT.
You should look at the Double D Challenge for more inspiration. 
My teammates really rocked this one. 

Thanks for stopping by and I love your comments. There is a mistake on my card, can you see it?

11 comments:

  1. Your little kitten is adorable! Love the fun background too. I don't see a mistake....beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used that musical stave as a stencil, it makes for such a pretty soft background! And that cat, all I can think of is Sheldon's song; Soft kitty, Warm kitty, Little ball of fur. Happy kitty, Sleepy kitty, Purr Purr Purr. Don't worry, I didn't know the words by heart, had to look them up! LOL Great card, Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O-M-G ... this is so adorable!! I would have never thought to use this sweet kitty with the musical background but it is absolutely PERFECT!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As soon as I saw this card on the team 'page' I LOVED it!! I have this die and never would of thought to use it like you did, it is so dang ADORABLE!! and nope I see no mistakes...only awesomeness!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card, Barbara! Adorable kitty image and love the background design you've created. Adorable, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This so cute. I love how you framed that precious little kitty. He looks like he is singing his heart out. Great whimsical design for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so super awesome with the stenciled design and that cute kitten die. He sure is singing and lucky you had a perfect sentiment to go with it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even If I found your mistake ;) I would still love this card. That sweet kittie sure looks like he is singing a happy tune! The stenciled background was a great idea!! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, that sweet little kitty is to die for. LOVE the stenciled background and the way you layered the panel offset. Really adorable, I am smiling!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just so pretty Barbara. The kitty against the music background is super cute - I love it.

    ReplyDelete