Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Ombre Ink Blending

The new challenge at Gina K Designs is Ombre Ink Blending and since I just got a new set of blending brushes, I got do it.  Here we go. 


This was simple to complete using the Pressed Flowers 2 stamp set and dies. I stamped and colored them up and then added them to my card base with was ink blending with Distressed ink in Fossilized Amber.  Looks like sunshine. I am sadly in need of a lot of encouragement cards so I added the sentiment from the same stamp set. 
Thanks for stopping by, I hope that enjoy!  This is a month long challenge and there is lots of time.
You will find the details HERE
                                                                            

8 comments:

  1. Where did you get your "praying for you" stamp?
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pat, it is from the same stamp set. Pressed Flowers 2 by Gina K Designs.

      Delete
  2. So very gorgeous and so cheery with the yellow and the brightly colored flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this so much. I need to get in my craft room and do some blending. You have really nailed the challenge, that bright yellow is perfect for the gorgeous flowers. What an awesome design too. PINNING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design. Love the background and placement of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful background, beautiful flowers! Glad you got the brushes and like them. I typically wait a year to jump on a bandwagon LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. What do you think of the new brushes??? This is such a gorgeous card and the blending is fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card and love the yellow! thank you for entering the Gina K Designs monthly challenge! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete