Thursday, May 23, 2019

Seize the Birthday - Presents

It is time for another challenge this month at Seize the Birthday.  I love making Birthday cards as I always have plenty on hand to send out to family and friends.

That is what the toppings are for this challenge. 

"PRESENTS"

If you're not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can juststick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!

Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!

We have a new Surprise Party Quest for the next two months.  
Please welcome her.
Her name is Lin and HERE is her blog Lin's Craft Corner.

Here is my card. 
I started with a die cut that I received from a friend.  I placed that on a background made with alcohol inks.  I did a bunch of them one day when I was pretending to be Jennifer McGuire. Lol  This background had blue, pink and yellow inks and I kept that as my pallet.  Using the stamp from Power Poppy called Party Time, I stamped the sentiment in StazOn Ink and let it try.  Next, I colored the stack of presents and fussy cut them out. The panel on the right was great for shaker elements and I put a single candle on the bottom left.  


Don't forget to see what the rest of the team has for your inspiration.
Thanks for stopping in, I enjoy your comments.

  










15 comments:

  1. Love the background and how you filled the spaces. Are the circles part of the background? How fun to make one little part a shaker. So very much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and really a fun design. I love that you made it a shaker too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the elements of your card Barbara. The background is lovely and I like how you filled each section with different elements. A great design and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA!!!! I think we have all pretended to be Jennifer McGuire...lol. This is so sweet and cute, I love everything about it. The colors are amazing, and I really like the presents. So pretty,so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, I was just about to type what Judy said about all of us pretending to be JM! The background works perfectly with the windowed die cut and the stack of gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the window die cut and all of your pretty elements....the background is beautiful. I've pretended to be Jennifer from time to time. lol Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh don't we all wish we could be Jen just for one day! lol I think you did impersonate her, the background looks fabulous! The other day I got out my Mini Minc and toner sheets and foils and just spent time foiling, it was FUN! This card is fantastic and I just got that stamp set and colored that image and those banners too! How funny! This is a really fun, fun FUN card, Barb....and the fact that it has a mini Shaker is just too, too much! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card, Barbara! Love how you've used the window - I feel like opening it to see what all and what else is behind it! Superb card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jennifer, this is fabulous!!! LOL . No seriously, the color combo is AWESOME Barbara!!! I love that you carried the colors throughout the entire card! Love the single candle in the window and the great pennant! Super job with the topping!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun composition of the four different compartments! The colors are so cheerful and look great in the background and the presents!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card. The fun little boxes draw your eye in.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card. Love the alcohol ink background and all of the details, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fun card - love the small shaker portion

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a pretty pretty card this is..love those colors and the shaker part, well how clever to do that...love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card! Love your alcohol ink background and how it guided your colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete