Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Creative confetti - Feeling Fall


It sure is feeling fall where I live.  Today was a beautiful day and great to be outside. I made this card yesterday and as soon as I get this written, I will be outside too. 
Not far from my house, a farmer has planted sunflowers.  They go on for as far as the eye can see.  I pulled over and took this picture and that is my inspiration for today's card. 
Image may contain: flower, sky, plant, outdoor and nature


I printed out this digital stamp four times because I am going to color it a lot. 
Do you think that I like sunflowers much?  Just check out the header on my blog. 

Here I used some techniques that I learned with that last class that Amy Shulke at Vanilla Arts did on Livestream.   combining colored pencils and Copic markers. The background is a stencil from GKD.  Too bad you can't see the twinkle from the Spectrum Noire sparkler on the flower.

Thanks for stopping in today and I do appreciate your comments



1 comment:

  1. I can't stop staring at this gorgeous card Barbara! I can only imagine the twinkle it has in real life! The background works so well and your coloring! Well, it's as good as always! Stupendous my friend!

    ReplyDelete